Monday, October 21, 2013

My Favorite Mistake

My favorite mistake

It was an early cold morning when my team and I had a game in Santa Barbara. We had arrived to to the soccer field late, tired and lazy because it was really early in the morning. So my team and I decided not to stretch out right. As an athlete it's important to stretch correctly. Throughout the game i started to feel some pain in my right thigh, but I decide to ignore it and play on.

The next week during our practice my leg hurt so much that I wouldn't be able to run or kick the ball. After a while it felt like a had a giant bruise on my thigh, so I had told my parents about it. My parents had took my to go see the doctor. The doctor had said that I had tore a ligament or a muscle. The doctor had sent me to a physical therapist. I  went a couple of times to physical therapist. I had also been going to some like home treatments to go get the muscle misgauged. My doctor had told me that I would need surgery in my thigh, and that I would never be able to play soccer. So the doctor wrote a not for my coach and PE teacher.

 So I had gotten depressed I stopped going to all the treatments and everything. After two months like a week before I was suppose to get my surgery. The a different doctor had told me that my thigh had made a recovery that I would need the surgery and that I would be able to play and run again. But I still had to rest my thigh for a bit. Since it's been a while since I had played my right leg had gotten weak.

After that mistake of not stretching my leg properly and messing up my leg. I decide to stretch better and take my time doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment